Terms & Conditions
Wow what a fantastic gift you have been given!
Please Note: Aerobatic Experiences Can Differ
A chance to widen your horizons, taking off from North London for an adventure in the skies! North London Flying School has been operating for 21 years, providing expert tuition on how to fly light aircraft. We are now partnering with other fantastic organisations to give you the opportunity to try something totally different where you will control the aircraft under the guidance of an instructor.
What does the voucher include?
- Pre-flight briefing
- In flight training
- Duration of the flight stated on the voucher
- Post flight de-briefing
- Ability to log this flight towards your private pilot’s licence
Please allow at least 30 minutes on top of your flight time for the briefing and preparation of the aircraft.
What if my voucher is due to expire?
All of our flight experiences must be flown within 6 months from the purchase date. If your voucher is due to expire, please email us at email@example.com as it is possible to pay for an extension while the voucher is valid.
Whatever happens we don’t want you to miss out so please get in touch. All vouchers are non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions
- 48 hours notice is required for a cancellation, failure to notify the Flying School in time may result in a rebooking fee.
- Failure to attend your scheduled lesson without notifying the flying school will result in the voucher being forfeited.
- Please be aware that this voucher will be flown by Flight Training London Ltd – our selected partner organisation based at Elstree Aerodrome.
- Vouchers must be flown within six months of the purchase date, but can be extended.
- Please ensure that the recipients name is written in full on the voucher and that this name matches their ID.
- If you are suffering from any medical conditions or are pregnant or concerned about your health then please contact your doctor to check prior to purchase.
- All flights are flown at the discretion of the pilot with safety as the top priority. Weather can cause delays or cancellations so please contact Flight Training London on 020 30 05 32 76 if you are unsure.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (4 seater aircraft required)
- Should you wish to purchase an upgrade for a larger aircraft or a longer time slot please inform Flight Training London when you make your booking.
- The voucher purchased is to be flown by the person named on the voucher. The voucher must have the person’s full name and it must match ID they bring on the day.
- 2 Seater aircraft have some weight restrictions. If you weigh more than 80kg then please purchase the 4 Seater vouchers for a more powerful aircraft. Should the voucher have already been purchased then please inform Flight Training London when you make your booking as you may need to pay an upgrade.
- Flight time is measure as ‘brakes on – brakes off’ that is start to stop and in-air flight time can vary slightly.
- Should you have any queries or complaints please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All vouchers are non-refundable.